Nirnaya was an MPP Scholar at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, and led School’s largest student group – Education Lab. His research interests pertain to infrastructure project management, education policy, foreign labour migration, and power asymmetries between countries play out in international relations. In the capacity of a Graduate Research Assistant at the Asia Competitiveness Institute (ACI) in Singapore, he had the opportunity to assist the State Government of Andhra Pradesh to improve its data collection mechanisms.
He has an MPP from Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore. He also studied for an MA in International Relations from the University of Warsaw, Poland. He completed his B.A. (Hons) Political Science from Hindu College, University of Delhi.
- Infrastructure project management
- Public procurement
- Human resources
- Econometric Impact Evaluation
- Data visualization
- Merit Prize Winner of LKY School Case Study Competition 2017: The Paradox of Mobility
- Merit Prize Winner of LKY School Case Study Competition 2018: The Overlooked Price of Keeping India Clean (Yet to be published)
- The Kathmandu Post: Exercise in Futility
- The Kathmandu Post: Easy Money
- Global is Asian: ‘Why Nepal is not respected as a sovereign nation?’
- M.A. Dissertation- Political Economy of Nepal’s Development– (a critical examination of selected issues)