Santosh Sharma Poudel is a faculty of International Relations at Masters of International Relations and Diplomacy (MIRD), Tribhuvan University. He received the ST Engineering Gold Medal in his MSc (International Relations) at Nanyang Technological University and was awarded Nepal Bidhyabhusan (Kha) from the Government of Nepal.
- International Security of the Asia-Pacific
- Rise of China
- South Asian Regional Order
- Nepal’s foreign and security policies
- Japan’s Role in Nepal’s Democratization [book Chapter] in Japan’s role in Asia’s Democratization, Hawaii University Press (to be published in October 2019)
North-South Relations: three dichotomies, Paper presented at AIDIA, Nepal. September 2016.
- The Kathmandu Post (September 2018) Railroads and the China card
- The Kathmandu Post (October 2015) The visible hand
- The Kathmandu Post (July 2014) Bridge between boulders
- RSIS Commentary with Kam, Stefanie (July 2014) Sino-Indian border dispute: better left dormant
- RSIS Commentary (January 2015) Modi’s foreign policy: nuanced non-alignment?
- RSIS Commentary (March 2014) Cross-Strait relations: warm on economy, cool on reunification
- East Asia Forum with Kam, Stefanie (August 2014) Sino-India border dispute: better left dormant